Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, April 7, 2011

07 April 2011 ✿



I have learnt High Frequency Treatment in Direct method. There are two methods in the HF, Direct and In-Direct.

DIRECT METHOD – Dries, refines and heals the skin. It’s suitable for oily, acne and spotty complexion.



Alternative Current



INDIRECT METHOD – Used in conjunction with facial massage to produce a stimulating, nourishing treatment suitable for dry dehydrated, demanding and maturing skins.





Galvanic by using Direct Current



Then how about last day, I have my theory class for Electricity.
I was feeling like I back to high school’s life, Proton, Electron, Neutron, Cathode, Anode and etc. I don’t like chemistry. Sad case!

Whatever and just tries my best, Urinary System Theory on tonight as well.




Lymphatic System




I were always earlier fall into conflict.
I don’t like conflicting feel, its make me upside down inside up!
Yet what actually caused that? I don’t know what I am worrying ‘bout.

Future? Money? Between him and me?

Although just turned into the first week in April and what’s more haven’t been the second weeks, I have broken up seriously!  Waterfark!
I am so wasteful in money L
I’m aware of if I keep continuing like this I wouldn’t have much saving. I’m poor! =(


That’s just a worry between us.

I was worrying you.
How is your future? (Or it might our future?)
I couldn’t force you to do the things that you don’t like, because I don’t have the right to do so. I make the innocent indulgences eventually what had I get back?






No comments:

Post a Comment